Please note that your information is saved on our server as you enter it.
Current Status Certificate will indicating, together with the requirements set out in the Condominium Act, the following;
- The extent of the arrears, if any, of common expenses for the above unit;
- The amount of the monthly common expenses for the above unit;
- The date to which the common expenses have been paid;
- Whether there is an anticipated increase in the amount of the common expenses or whether there is an anticipated that a special assessment will be levied;
- The amount of the reserve fund;
- Whether the condominium corporation is in good financial standing; and
- Whether the condominium corporation is, or likely to be, a party to any litigation.
Also included is Certificate of Insurance, as well as the Declaration and By-Laws
Note: As per Section 76 (3) of the Ontario Condominium Act, The Corporation shall provide status certificate within 10days after receiving a request and payment of the fee.
Please advise if status certificate is required to be rushed. Additional fees will be applied.